Our automated email notification system helps your business stay in touch with clients, and clients stay in touch with your business.
To view and customise your notifications go to My Settings > Notifications. The notification text is currently not editable.
Clients / Particpants
1. Send new clients a welcome email when they make their first booking.
Welcome to [Your Studio Name]. We hope you enjoy your first class with us and if you have any feedback you can email us at [Your Email] or phone us on [Your Phone]. New clients are important to us and we greatly appreciate you coming to visit.
- This notification can be edited with a custom message.
2. Notify participants when they have an upcoming activity and to cancel if unable to attend? (Also alerts clients if they are using the last credit from their credit pack.)
This is a friendly reminder that you have a booking coming up at [Your Studio Name]. If you can not attend, please sign in and reschedule, or move to credit, to allow others to take your space.
Note: If the client is on their last credit for their credit pack, the following message will be added: Please note that after your next activity, you will have no credits remaining from this pack.
3. Include the broadcast link, password & notes (if applicable) in upcoming activity reminder?
Allows clients to receive information about your broadcast in their upcoming class reminder.
- All: Include the broadcast details for paid and non-paid participants
- Paid: Include the broadcast details for paid participants only.
- None: Don’t include the broadcast details, e.g. if you want to send them manually.
4. Notify the participants when an activity is cancelled?
We regret to inform you that one of your activities was just cancelled by [Your Studio Name]. If you have already paid for the booking, you will be automatically be given a credit which can be rescheduled by signing into your client account or by contacting [Your Studio Name] to schedule it on your behalf.
5. Notify the client when creating a new booking for them?
Dear [Client Name]. [Your Studio Name] has just scheduled a booking for you. Payment is required for booking confirmation. Please sign in and check your account basket. [Booking Details]
6. Notify the client when rescheduling a booking for them?
Dear [Client Name]. [Your Studio Name] has just rescheduled your booking. [Booking Details]
7. Notify the client when removing a booking for them?
Dear [Client Name]. A booking was just removed by [Your Studio Name]. [Booking Details]
8. Notify the client when removing a credit for them?
Dear [Client Name]. A credit was just removed by [Your Studio Name]. [Credit Details]
9. Notify the client when activating or recording their payment manually (e.g., cash etc)?
Dear [Client Name]. [Your Studio Name] has received your payment and confirmed your bookings. [Or has activated your bookings.] You may now reschedule them by signing into your Bookamat account.
10. Notify the client when creating a complimentary credit for them?
Dear [Client Name]. [Your Studio Name] has just credited your Bookamat account with [Number Of] new credit bookings. To view and schedule credit bookings, please sign in.
11. Notify the client 2 days before their next payment is due if they are on a recurring credit pack?
Dear [Client Name]. This is a friendly reminder that a new pack with [Your Studio Name] has been added to your basket and requires payment.