You have full control over your client bookings and can book, reschedule and cancel bookings on their behalf.
How do I reschedule a client booking? 1. Go to My Business > Schedule 2. Select Options > Manage Activity for the desired activity 3. Select Edit next to the desired client and select Reschedule 4. Follow the prompts to complete the action
- Only one booking may be rescheduled at a time.
- Only paid/activated bookings may be rescheduled.
- To reschedule a weekly reservation series, cancel the client from one series then add the client into the new series.
Move To Credits
Another option is to reschedule a client booking into credit (My Business > Credit) instead rescheduling directly into another activity. Credits can then be rescheduled into another activity up until their expiry date.
To enable/disable reschedule to credit go to Settings > Booking Rules and set ‘Enable reschedule to credit?’ to ‘Yes’.
To remove a client booking completely (e.g. delete it from the system) select Options > Remove.
Bookamat provides rescheduling filters for when you need to move bookings into classes they are not valid for. To access the filters, select the Show Filter button when rescheduling a booking.
To use the filters, make your selection from the options and click on the Search button.
- Only Valid: Returns only valid activities.
- Show All: Return all activities.
- Returns activities at the selected time.
- Returns activities for the selected service.
- Returns activities for the selected staff member.
- Only Free: Returns activities with free spaces.
- Show All: Returns activities with free spaces and no free spaces.
- Returns activities for the selected day or days.
- Returns activities for the selected location.
- This Week: Returns activities scheduled for this current week.
- Next Week: Returns activities scheduled for the next week.
- This Month: Returns activities scheduled for this current month.
- Next Month: Returns activities scheduled for the next month.
- Last Month: Returns activities scheduled for the previous month.