The Price Editor page (under My Business > Manager) shows you a list of all the different pricing you have created. This page also lets you:
- See whether a pricing is linked to a service or not (Options > View Linked Services)
- Toggle whether a pricing is sold online or not
- Modify the rate for each pricing
- Remove pricing (Options > Delete)
- Create a new pricing which is not linked to any service (Add New Pricing button)
Note you can also edit pricing from the Services tab by selecting Edit > Edit Pricing.
When you change and save a new rate for a pricing, it will only affect new bookings and any clients with outstanding payments for the current month won’t be affected until their next payment.
To create grandparent pricing, e.g. where your current clients stay on their current pricing but new clients pay an increased rate, simply create a new pricing with the increased rate and set the old pricing to not sell online.
This will ensure your existing clients stay on the old rate, and new clients can only see / book the new rate.
To offer seasonal discounts, create a new pricing with the name ‘Winter Special’ which could be offered for a set period of time. Once the offer is ended, set the pricing to not sell online to prevent further bookings.